6. Apple, Inc – 26,833 H-1B Visa Certifications
Apple ranks at No. 6 with 26,833 certifications. It has a 2.2% share of total visa certifications for the fiscal year 2018 ending on September 30.
7. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – 20,755 H-1B Visa Certifications
The only Indian IT company with the highest number of foreign labor certification for the H-1B visas for the fiscal year 2018 with a 1.7% share.
8. Qualcomm Technologies Inc – 20,723 H-1B Visa Certifications
Qualcomm received 20,723 H-1B visas for the fiscal year ending on September 30, 2018, which makes for 1.7% of the total share.
9. Mphasis Corporation – 16,671 H-1B Visa Certifications
The ninth position on the list goes to Bengaluru-headquartered Mphasis Corporation with 16,671 H-1B visa certifications, making its total share 1.4%.
10. Capgemini America, Inc – 13,517 H-1B Visa Certifications
Capgemini company received 13,517 H-1B labor certifications for the fiscal year 2018 ending September 30, 2018.
H-1B visas are the most desirable among the Indian IT professionals. The US Department of Labor processed 6,54,360 applications and for H-1B specialty occupations labor conditions programme for FY18. By the way, did you get your H-1B Visa? Share us in the comments. You can travel around the world without Visa. Read here.