The new edition of the Indian Premier League is set to start. In the month of February, there was an IPL mini-auction. All the eight franchises bought the players and strengthened their teams. Now, with the season is about to begin, we will bring you the set of articles where we will predict the strongest Playing XI, strength, weakness, and point table position of each team. Here we are predicting the Playing XI for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Do you know this?@RCBTweets #ViratKohli #RCB #PlayBold #RoyalChallengersBangalore #RCBvsMI #RCBvMI #MIvRCB @imVkohli #IPL2021 #IPL pic.twitter.com/J9MkaZmLAg
— Praneet Samaiya (@praneetsamaiya) April 9, 2021
Virat Kohli is the only Indian player to be a part of the same IPL franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore from the first season. Royal Challengers Bangalore has never lifted the IPL trophy till now. Will this be a year for Virat Kohli and the company? We will find out.
Also Read: Predicted Playing XI and Point Table Standing Of Delhi Capitals.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Kane Richardson, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Finn Allen, Shahbaz Ahmad, Navdeep Saini, Adam Zampa, Kyle Jamieson, Glenn Maxwell, Rajat Patidar, Sachin Baby, Mohammed Azharuddin, Daniel Christian, KS Bharat, Suyash Prabhudessai, Daniel Sams, Harshal Patel.
- Virat Kohli is one of the best players in the IPL and with 5 centuries in IPL, he is set to roar again.
- RCB has AB de Villiers who can win the match on his own. No total is safe if Mr. 360 is at the crease.
- RCB has bought Glenn Maxwell and it will release pressure from Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers.
- Devdutt Padikkal was in outstanding form in Vijay Hazare Trophy. He scored four consecutive centuries. In the last season, Devdutt Padikkal was the highest run-scorer for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- RCB has bought uncapped promising players like Mohammed Azharuddin and Rajat Patidar that will strengthen their batting.
- The team reached the playoffs in the last season.
- The batting is highly dependent on Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, and Glenn Maxwell.
- The bowling of RCB was always on a weaker end. They have released Chris Morris who was amazing in the last season.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore does not have like-for-like replacements for players like Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers.
- Daniel Sams is out for the first few matches due to COVID-19.
- If there will be an injury to AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli, the entire balance of the team will be disturbed. Without Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers, Royal Challengers Bangalore does not stand a chance to reach the playoffs.
- Lack of experience in winning the final. The team reached the final three times and lost all.
Predicted Playing XI
Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Azharuddin, Daniel Christian, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal
Point Table Prediction
It is a long tournament with each team will play 14 matches. If the bowling of Royal Challengers Bangalore shows good form, they can qualify for the playoffs. Royal Challengers Bangalore will start their campaign against Mumbai Indians at Chepauk, Chennai on April 9, 2021.
Also Read: Predicted Playing XI and Point Table Standing Of Mumbai Indians.
Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |
Entertales is on YouTube; click here to subscribe for the latest videos and updates.