Everyone craves for zero size. Both men and women struggle a lot to reduce their belly fat. By changing regular diet plan and by doing exercise daily it is easy to get flat stomach. Don’t think that you are alone in this journey of reducing belly fat. It is said that 50% to 60% women in the world are dissatisfied with the type of belly they possess. It is no harder to get flat belly. But we always look for alternatives to reduce weight or belly fat without doing any exercise. Aren’t we?
Yes, you can reduce belly fat just by avoiding some food habits and following proper diet schedule. Here I come up with diet plan to reduce belly fat:
1. Eat for every three hours in small amount instead of eating whole amount of food at once.
2. Never ever skip lunch. People usually think skipping lunch may reduce weight but it is not. Once you are in starvation mode, as body doesn’t know when you eat again, it stores whatever you have eaten as fat in midsection. So, never skip lunch.
3. Have good amount of sleep. It is recommended to have 6 to 7 hours of sleep daily.
4. Drink 2 litres of water daily. Water is the best medicine in curing so any diseases. It helps in flushing out wastage from the body which in turn helps in reducing belly fat. When gas is formed in the stomach, it results in farting. Gas causes so many problems like excessive fat in belly and thigh area, pimples over the face. So, it is highly recommended to take 2 litres of water daily.
5. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits, broccoli, Avocado, Cucumber, Almonds, water melon, apples and kale. These are all rich in vitamins and proteins.
6. Avoid meat, smoking and drinking.
7. Don’t sit continuously before TV or computer for hours together. If you do so, you are accumulating fat in belly and thigh area.
8. Keep yourself away from oily and junk food items.
9. Walk for 2 to 3 hours daily. Walking is no way replacement to any exercise. Walking cures not only belly fat but also resolves so many internal body problems. It increases blood circulation all over the body.
10. If you are a swimming lover, then do it every day as it tones the body perfectly.
The result you see is this-
If you have determination and will power to reduce belly fat and look slimmer then nothing can stop you. If we want something, we need to sacrifice something. Everything won’t come just like that. But after sacrifices, success you experience is always sweet. The slim body makes you confident and boosts your self-esteem. So, what are you waiting for? Start practicing these tips and achieve your goal of reducing belly fat. Don’t forget to share your experiences with us. Keep liking and sharing.