8. To Protest Against The Increased Petrol Prices, Vajpayee Arrived In Bullock Cart
9. Vajpayee Led The Nation To Decisive Victory In 1999 Kargil War Against Pakistan
10. He Started Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan To Provide Basic Education To Every Child Of India
11. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Was A Great Orator And A Good Human Being Who Was Respected By Even Opponents
Arvind Kejriwal didn’t celebrate his birthday and asked supporters not to come to his house. They also announced Delhi Bandh for a day on Friday as a mark of respect to the deceased ex-PM. Mamata Banerjee postponed her work to see him as a way of paying respect to the Bharat Ratna Awardee.
12. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, The Only Politician To Become The Member Of Parliament From The Four States
13. He Was Awarded Padma Vibhushan In 1992 And Bharat Ratna In 2015