Usually, most of the parents don’t encourage their children to enter two fields. One is politics and the other one is film industry. But these fathers of Bollywood stars are so unique from others. From dropping off them to school, going to annual day functions or simply spend time with their kids at home, these fathers of Bollywood stars supported their children ambitions to become successful in film industry.
You will be shocked after knowing the professions of fathers of these Bollywood stars. And yet they gave full support to their children’s ambitions.
1. Anushka Sharma‘s father Ajay Kumar Sharma is retired from the Indian Army as a Colonel
2. Kangana Ranaut’s father Amardeep Ranaut is involved in a construction business.
3. John Abraham’s father Abraham John is an architect from Kerala
4. Shah Rukh Khan's father Taj Mohammed Khan was an Indian independence activist
5. Aishwarya Rai’s dad Krishnaraj who recently passed away was a biologist with the army.
6. Bipasha Basu’s father Hirak Basu is a civil engineer
7. Parineeti Chopra‘s dad Pawan Chopra is a businessman in Ambala
8. Kriti Sanon’s father Rahul Sanon is a chartered accountant from New Delhi.
The father and child relationship becomes even more beautiful when father supports the ambitions and dreams of his children. These Bollywood stars are so lucky to have such a father. Well, does your father too support you in every aspect? Share us in the comments. We would love to hear from you.