There are hardly few people in the world that doesn’t have relatives. Some knows them and some doesn’t know them. But very few are really blessed to have relatives who supports and show real love and affection.
Majority of us experience relatives who are so interested in knowing about personal lives. They have so interest in knowing about you especially during the exam results. This is how it is.
Seems NASA’s Satellite view!
Number of relatives asking "Beta,result kab aa raha hai?" pic.twitter.com/f7z59qhIJ5
— LAMEon Mojito 🇮🇳 (@sarkarimafia) April 10, 2017
No only 1 stage
3 stages of relatives life:
2) Beta Result kb a rha hy?
— Fahaaaa (@iFahaayyy) June 4, 2015
Well, how to answer questions to your relatives in such situations. We have got some tips for you.
1. Act As If, You Are In A Deep Slumber
2. Playing Dumb Works Most Of The Times
3. Wanna Permanent Solution? Just Go Full Nana Patekar From Krantiveer
4. Avoid Meeting Them
5. Give Gunshot Response Before Even They Ask You
6. Isn’t This Better?
7. Ask An Equally Awkward And Irritating Question Back
8. It Works. Trust me
10. If Everything Fails And In A Situation To Tell Them The Truth, Speak Your Mind
This guy in the video has completly nailed it, when he was asked to wish his relatives for birthday.
How did you face this situation? Have any other tips to escape from relatives in exam results time? Share us your experiences and tips with us. We absolutely love to hear from you.