Damn you, autocorrect! Do you remember when was the last time you had to shout this out? Not to far right?
We are all creatures of habit. Obviously, we just love to swipe and tap onto our smart phone without even having to focus at it. That brings us to the solution and problem the autocorrect. While 95% of the time autocorrect works even without us noticing and the rest of the time it aims to get us or make us wish we were dead.
1. That is one cool mom
2. My love is so strong that I will put you in a casket.
3. You want him dead? How rude can you be?
4. And that was the last text he sent before he was admitted in the hospital due to injuries.
5. Leave Earth and then what?
6. Well that is awkward. Did you break up? I didn’t.
7. What do you mean you thought I was gay?
8. Now that is shocking.
9. And that one time you hope it was an autocorrect and it is not.
So when was the last tile you ducked up because of autocorrect?