Facts Source: Fun Facts
1. Typing ‘illuminati’ backwards followed by ‘.com’ in the address bar will take you to the US government’s National Security Agency website.
*Opens new tab* *tries it* Approved, works!
2. Former US President Calvin Coolidge used to buzz for his bodyguards and would then hide under his desk as they searched for him.
That’s really cool though.
3. During the 1930s depression, Australian businessman Sidney Myer provided Christmas dinner for 10,000 unemployed people, including a gift for every child!
*applauds* Now that’s a nice way to celebrate Christmas.
4. In Finland, fines are income-based. In 2002, a Nokia executive was fined a $103,000 speeding ticket!
I feel sorry for him.
5. The microwave oven was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar in his pocket melted.
All great things start with Chocolates indeed!
6. Grand Theft Auto aka GTA, was originally a racing game called ‘Race n Chase’. However, a glitch made the police cars go crazy and they started ramming the player. The glitch was so popular that they rebuilt the game around it, creating GTA.
It is truly inspiring to see how far they’ve come!
7. Once the Queen is deemed unfit to serve due to old age or disease, worker bees form a tight cluster around her until she dies from overheating, a process known as “cuddle death”.
Nature has its own ways!
8. In response to China’s worsening air pollution, a Chinese millionaire started selling cans of fresh air for $0.80 and made over 6 million dollars in 10months.
Sad to see what this world is heading to.
9. The ‘TomTato’ is a plant that produces both potatoes and tomatoes!
I would’ve name it ‘Ketchup N Fries’ instead!
10. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person!
This one is quite intriguing. How will they know if the dead person is willing to marry them or not?
Well, That’s a few strange facts for today!
Let us know the strangest fact you’ve come across in the comments below!
Facts Source: https://web.facebook.com/FunFactz