Just because he took these photos, the photographer, Eric Lafforgue got banned from entire country for the rest of his life.
North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un opposes anyone to take the photos of North Korean people who comes from other country.
The images reveal the unimaginable deprivation suffered by people who live there. Seems, Kim Jong Un doesn’t want world to know how his county’s people are living there under his leadership.
1. Taking this photograph is illegal because it depicts poverty
2. Below image speaks that people waiting for a chance to catch the bus to work
'Queuing is a national sport for North Koreans,' says Lafforgue
3. Man is collecting edible greens to add to his dinner
According to officials, this photo represents that North Koreans have to eat grass to live. So, it is offensive to take these pictures.
4. It is illegal to take the pictures of soldiers in North Korea
if you travel there, you’ll often see soldiers doing menial tasks
5. The North Korean regime hates photos that show soldiers resting
'This picture really contributed to me getting banned from the country,' says Lafforgue
You were allowed to take photos of animals, as long as soldiers were not in frame, but that is a little difficult to do when the soldiers made up 99% of the crowd.
North Korea doesn’t allow any photographs of soldiers to be taken, especially when soldiers are pushing a broken down bus
6. It is illegal to take photographs of the people who suffer from malnutrition
7. Taking 'unfinished painting photo' landed photographer into trouble
8. It’s okay to take photos of kids on computers, but not when the photograph shows that the computers have no power.
9. He was told to delete this photo because officials feared that this photo would show this man as being dead. He was actually alive, but just resting after a long day
10. Taking pictures of people who ride their bikes for hours each way to get to work is forbidden
11. This image shows women and children doing manual labor, repairing walkway borders, which is also illegal to photograph
12. It is forbidden to take pictures of North Korean people if they are not well dressed
'For my guide this man was not well dressed enough to be photographed, says Lafforgue
Do you find anything offensive in these pictures which made a photographer banned from North Korea visiting again?