Registration for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) May session has started from March 11, 2019. Candidates willing to take the exam must apply for the same latest by April 26. Management Aptitude Test guides a candidate towards a successful MBA or PGDM course program. MAT is quite a popular entrance examination as more than 600 B-schools accepts its score, and it opens a lot of opportunities for the management aspirants. The registrations for MAT 2019 May session have already begun, and this article walks you through the process of application.
How To Apply For MAT 2019?
According to the resources, more than three lakhs of candidates are expected to appear in MAT 2019. The steps to do MAT registration are given below in details:
- The candidate has to visit the official website i.e. https://www.aima.in/.
- The candidate needs to sign up using his or her email id, password, phone number, date of birth.
- After signing up, the candidate will receive an OTP to verify his or her credentials.
- The candidate now needs to log in to complete the rest of the application.
- The next step includes filling up the MAT 2019 application form which has two sections: in the first one, you need to fill up your details, and in the second one, you need to upload your photograph and signature.
- The photograph and the signature should also be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Now the candidates need to pay the application fee of 1550 INR, and this payment is accepted only online.
- After this, the candidate can submit and take a print out of their application form for future reference.
- The next step is to check the status of your MAT 2019 application form. This can be done by logging into the official website with the credentials.
- The next step for the candidate is to download the admit card which will be released one week before the examination date which is May 5th for the PBT mode and May 18th for the CBT model.
- This is the stage where the candidates need to make sure that their details are correct on the admit card.
- The final step is to appear for the examination with a lot of preparation.
MAT Registration Fee
As you know, the examination is of two types namely PBT and CBT, and if you want to opt for both the examinations, it is necessary for you to pay an extra amount of INR 1100. This is a fact that the fees are the same across all the categories, and the fees need to be paid through online mode which includes credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, mobile wallets, etc.
Photograph And Signature For MAT Registration
The photograph of the candidate should be recently captured, and the background of the image should be in white or some other light color If the candidate is wearing glasses, then there should not be any reflection of the glasses in the image. Dark spectacles, hats or caps should not be used while taking a photograph. In the case of the signature, it should be done in a white paper with a black ink pen. It is important for the candidates to understand that if any fluctuations from the given set of rules happen, the application for MAT registration might not be accepted at all.
MAT Registration Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MAT 2019 includes parameters like the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized educational institution. The candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MAT 2019. There are no criteria for work experience in this examination; however, if a candidate has previous work experience, he or she might be asked about it in the interview. There is no bar of the age limit to appear for MAT 2019. However, the success lies in the hard work and the efforts put forward by the candidates.
Also, check out the toughest exams in the world that are not easy to pass.