Well, we all use Gmail regularly. But wait…have you ever tried these?
1. Every person who uses Gmail has two email addresses.
2. It doesn’t matter if you have dots in your Gmail id
3. You can create infinite email ids by just adding + anything to your Gmail id
4. You can track your spammers
Yes. When you sign up for any news letter, put one more dot in your email id. For example, if your Gmail id [email protected], give [email protected] , where both are recognized as same by Gmail server and the email will be delivered to [email protected]. You will know which newsletter sold your email address to spammers.You can also use 3rd tip to find spammers.
5. You can stop your sent email from sending
There is powerful undo-send option. If you accidentally sent email with mistakes, then no need to worry, “undo send” help you stop your email from sending for a few seconds. Enable this option by going to settings->General.
6. Writing similar content again and again? Here is the tip
Most of the emails we write contain similar content. So, don’t type again just save in canned responses so that you can retrieves and use it again.
7. You can unsubscribe all disgusting emails in bulk
We get so many emails and most of them we are not interested. Manually unsubscribing each is tedious task. Use unroll.me tool to unsubscribe all those unwanted in one click which can save lot of your time.
If you know any other tip, leave a comment and share knowledge. Happy mailing