The cricket industry is a gleaming hub of sports, quite famous in the southern Asian regions. Cricketers are considered wondrous celebrities when they engrave victories to their nation’s board. Thus, most people dream of being amongst the eleven most esteemed sportspersons representing their nation at an international level.
But that does require work; unlike virtual sports like cricket online at Lottoland, the real cricket demands much more than player controls and strategies. It demands a strict physical routine and a healthy lifestyle eliminating any form of unhealthy dietary intakes and maintaining the much-wanted sports physique that many cricket aspirants find challenging to attain.
Well, here are some quick exercise routines and dietary intakes you can follow to achieve that flawless cricketer physique you so earnestly yearn for:
Weight Routine Something Cricket Online At Lottoland Doesn’t Demand
People always tend to fear this exercise set as they consider it incredibly challenging as well as not very useful. Well, if you are one of those people, then allow us to blatantly point out how wrong you are here.
The weight lifts enhance body strength as well as shape the body for inurement against injuries. Thus, practicing weight lifts would surely turn out to be a utility exercise routine if followed skillfully and meticulously. Here’s what you need to do:
- Do three sets of eight reps per lift.
- Then workout on an alternative series exercise routine between your core workouts.
- Alternate between the exercises in section B and the exercises in section C each time you train yourself.
The bench press is an exquisite exercise routine to target your core muscles. It accurately hits the essential set of muscles that highlight the sporty reactions. This exercise is often suggested to cricketers. It quite remarkably polishes your upper strength that is very much required for every category of cricketers, be it a batter, bowler, or a wicketkeeper.
The muscle group it hits are:
Here are simple steps to follow to pull off the perfect bench press:
- Lie flat on a bench with your back straight.
- Grip over the weight press with your hands wide open at the stretch of your shoulders.
- Keep your hands directly above your elbows for stronger grip and maximum force.
- Raise the bar up with your muscles exerting force as you breathe in and slowly bring it down as you breathe out.
- Keep repeating these steps while keeping your faze fixed at a certain point to maintain a uniform path during bench press lifting.
The fundamental exercise routine that is universally known to inbuild lower body strength. Squats also target a set of muscles that lay the foundation for some great athletic moves. Moreover, they enhance bone and joint strength to perfectly enable you with athletic ability.
The muscles group squats are known to target are:
So, here’s how to pull up a good squat and minimize every minor squat mistake that people tend to make:
- Stand still with your feet wide apart, slightly more than the hip distance.
- Point your toes outward about five to twenty degrees.
- Look straight up at a chosen spot and do not gaze away over any other thing while performing your squats.
- Now, smoothly go up and down with your arms stretched forward.
Squats should be properly performed to avoid any type of injury or muscle pull. Wrong squat movements could cause your muscles to stress and sore out, resulting in excruciating muscle pains.
Deadlift Or The Stiff Leg Deadlift
Cricket is an extremely unilateral sport that demands stand ways, position or off leg positions. Therefore, it requires sound functions to both sides of our bodies; thus, deadlifts could be used to target both sides of the body efficiently. Deadlifts should be performed with both hands facing the same way that creates the same strength level on your back, leaving you with a strong, tight grip within your arms.
So here are a few simple steps to follow while doing the deadlift:
- Stand below the barbell with your feet hip-distance apart and slightly stretched outwards.
- Bend down and grip the weight press with both your hands tightly.
- Bend over your knees till the time the bell press touches your shin.
- Brace your muscles and quickly pick up the bar.
- Reverse the above steps until you safely land the bar back on the ground.
Dietary needs widely vary depending on bowlers or batters. But there are certain foods that lie in the common area or, as we say, the interdiction between the cricket set of bowlers and batters. Every cricketer needs the nutritional requirements of:
- Dairy products
- Lean proteins and their vegetarian alternatives for vegetarian players.
Also, the players are required to keep themselves hydrated all the time. Dehydration could hinder bowling accuracy and break down concentration levels. Players sweat a lot during matches and are thereby suggested to intake fluids to complement that loss. Therefore, cricketers need hydration requirements more than that of a regular person.
Thus we can see putting ourselves out there in a world of cutthroat competition, and challenging lifestyles is itself a bold step. Cricketers are not made in a day; it takes years of practice and commitment to become one of eleven people that represent your motherland on foreign soil. Therefore, it is advised to you to accurately follow the exercise routines, avoid junk foods, and stick up to a healthy lifestyle. And rep one thing in mind — when we tell you to diet, we do not indicate you to starve yourself; a cricketer could never play if not properly enriched with nutrients. Thus, carefully plan your diet and exercises.