Cartoons are fictional characters that are designed to please us with their funny looks and the funny stuffs they do. They look so adorable sometimes that we desire to have them in reality. It is not possible, but there are few people that resembles the cartoon characters and make us feel wow. So today we have brought such people that resemble the cartoon characters.
1. Alyssa Milano And Ariel From Little Mermaid
Ariel was inspired by the wife of animator Glen Keane. But the final version was based on Alyssa Milano who was 16, when the cartoon aired, just like Ariel from Little Mermaid.
2. Robin Williams And Character Genie From Aladin
Genie character from Aladin was inspired by Robin WIlliams. Ron Clements and John Musker had seen this character with the face of Robin Williams. They told animator to create Genie with a humorous streak and that came amazing.
3. Aladin And Tom Cruise
Aladin the most famous cartoon character was originally thought to resemble actor Michael J. Fox. But then the choice fell on Tom Cruise. Incidentally, the animation of Aladdin’s pants was inspired by the famous broad pants of MC Hammer.
4. Bryan Cranston The Real Life Ned Flanders Of Simpsons
Well, if you have watched the movie Simpsons you would have this already in mind but in case you haven’t you can spot the similarities here.
5. Neil Patrick Harris And The Riddler From Batman Series
The similarities are clear.
6. Micheal Moore As The Dude From Family Guy
Yeah the fat dude from the animated series family guy is a resemblance of Micheal Moore.
7. Jesse Jackson As Cleveland Brown
With those similar facial features both of them look like they are identical twins.
8. Angelina Jolie As The Queen From Snow White Movie
Now we know why the queen was looking so much familiar when we watched the movie.
9. HaHa Finally Found The Grandpa Carl From Up
10. The Kid Looks Like Russell From Up
11. Also The Granny From The Baby Looney Tunes
12. This Dude Is Clearly That Linguini
Same long face with slightly bigger teeth and those messy hairs this dude look exactly that Linguini of Ratatouille.
13. The Real Life Mr. Burns
Nothing else we need to say but only “you nailed it”.
14. Do You Know Linda Hunt Was In The Incredibles
Yeah the cartoon character Edna looks like somehow inspired from Linda’s looks.
15. Johnny Bravo Found
The body of a bodybuilder and those hair spiked up Johnny bravo is one of a kind but this dude proved us wrong.
16. Little Cutie Looks Like Boo From Monsters
17. Nicki Minaj As Mrs. Potato Head
18. Steve Harvey As Mr. Potato Head
No explanation needed.
Undoubtedly, it’s a funny world and gives us chances to have fun all the time. These resemblance seem like the cartoonists have copied their idea from these real life persons, or maybe the people in the list are trying to impersonate the characters either way the real world resembles the fantasy world. What do you think about it? Write your reviews in the comment sections.