Apple has launched some amazing products in this year’s Apple event. Apple’s event began at 10.30 PM IST. The event was broadcast live on the company’s official YouTube channel. The keynote Livestream started with Apple TV+. They’re getting a brief look at the shows that will air later this year. Finally, the Foundation series has here. The new smartphones iPhone 13 Series, Apple Watch Series 7, iPad 9, and iPad mini are launched. Check out prices, specifications, and other details.
A Brand New iPad
- The A13 Bionic chipset is used in Apple’s iPad 2021. It also includes a button on the bottom.
- A 12MP ultra-wide camera with a 122-degree field of view is included in the iPad. The front camera is the focal point, with a new Centre-stage function that makes calls more natural and recognizes other users automatically.
- It was created, according to Apple, to ensure an excellent productivity experience. iPad will work with the original Apple Pencil. In addition, it will come pre-installed with iPadOS 15.
- The iPad has been launched at a price of $329.
Display and specifications:
- This one has an 8.3-inch screen and a top button with a Touch ID. Apple promises a 40% increase in CPU performance over the previous generation iPad mini and a significant increase in GPU performance.
- It also uses the A13 Bionic chipset.
- The iPad mini now has a USB-C port. So it can be used with a camera, a laptop, or any other device.
- iPad Mini also has 5G capabilities.
- It supports a second-generation iPad mini, and it will support Apple pencil and include a Liquid retina display.
- Apple iPad mini’s rear camera is now 12MP with the ability to record in 4K. On the front, it has the same 12MP ultra-wide camera as seen on the new iPad.
- It comes in Purple, Pink, Starlight, and Space Grey.
- The iPad mini is $499 and comes with both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.
Apple Watch Series 7
- Surprisingly, it has the largest display ever, with a 20 percent increase over Series 6. In addition, the watch has a 70% brighter display than prior generations. When riding a bike, watchOS 8 will automatically recognize rides and fall detection. It also accommodates ebikes.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 now has a faster charging time. It will be available in stainless steel in silver, graphite, and gold. Nike variants are also on the way. Apple is also introducing new band colors.
- The display of the Apple Watch Series 7 has been totally redesigned. It features a border that is 40% narrower. It features updated buttons as well as a larger, brighter display. More text can be displayed on the screen. Because of the larger screen, the Series 7 now supports a full keyboard. In addition, new watch faces have been created exclusively for Series 7.
- Charging is 33% faster.
- It has WR50 water resistance.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 is priced at $399.
Apple Watch Series 7 is coming to India later in 2021. However, the availability or pricing details of it are still unknown.
iPad Price In India
- In 28 countries and regions, including the United States, the new iPad is available to order starting today on apple.com/store and through the Apple Store app.
- The iPad will be available in silver and space grey finishes, with Wi-Fi models starting at INR 30,900 and Wi-Fi + Cellular variants starting at INR 42,900.
- The iPad Smart Keyboard may be purchased separately for INR 13,900.
- Smart Cover for iPad is available in black, white, and English lavender for INR 3,500.
iPhone 13 Launched
- The camera lenses are positioned diagonally on the rear, giving it a unique design. This time, the iPhone has a pink color choice as well.
- With all of the Face ID sensors crammed into a smaller location, the notch has shrunk by 20%.
- The A15 Bionic chipset is used in the Apple iPhone 13. There are two high-performance cores and four efficiency cores in this six-core CPU. It also has a four-core GPU. For machine learning applications, it has a 16-core Neural engine.
- Both the new iPhones will be 5G ready.
- The display offers a brightness of 1200 nits, and the XDR display promises users a brighter, more immersive experience. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini have 6.1-inch and 5.4-inch displays, respectively.
- The camera in the iPhone 13 has been significantly improved, including low-light capabilities for both the mini and regular versions. More crucially, the camera now has a new cinematic setting that keeps the subject in focus even when it moves.
- The subject is kept in focus, but the rest of the background is blurred. According to Apple, a Portrait mode for video will allow users to create cinematic-style footage.
- It uses Dolby Vision HDR, which is made possible by a specialized sensor.
- Prices start at $699.
- Apple also promises a better battery life on the iPhone 13.
iPhone 13 Pro And iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro gets a slightly modified A15 chip with a 5-core GPU and gets the 120 Hz ProMotion refresh rate on display.
- The display of the iPhone 13 Pro series has a 120 Hz ProMotion refresh rate.
- The telephoto (77cm) with 3x optical zoom, ultra-wide camera, and wide-angle camera on the iPhone 13 Pro all have low-light upgrades. On the iPhone 13 Pro, Apple has also included macro photography. The ultra-wide lens may be used to zoom in on an object and magnify it. Night mode is available on all three cameras.
- Both the Apple iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max have larger batteries than prior models. The battery in the iPhone 13 Pro lasts one and a half hours longer than the previous iPhone 12 Pro and two and a half hours on the 13 Pro Max.
- Graphite, Gold, Silver, and Sierra Blue.
- The price for iPhone 13 Pro starts at $999, and iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at $1099.
iPhone 13 Prices In India
iPhone 13 mini
- 128GB: INR 69,900
- 256GB: INR 79,900
- 512GB: INR 99,900
- 128GB: INR 79,900
- 256GB: INR 89,900
- 512GB: INR1,09,900
iPhone 13 Pro starts at INR 1,19,990 for 128GB.
Whereas, iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at INR 1,29,900 for 128GB.
iPhone 13 series is available in India on the first day itself, the same as other major markets. The pre-order is starting at 5:30 PM IST on 17 September. The sale will start on September 24.