1. When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless- Chris Colfer.
2. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. – Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954)
3. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Bagehot
4. My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso – Pablo Picasso (Artist, 1881-1973)
5. A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there is no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said: You can’t laugh at the same joke again and again but why do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again?
6. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, It’s the life in your years- Abraham Lincoln
7. The biggest thing separating people from their artistic ambitions is not a lack of talent. It’s the lack of a DEADLINE. – Chris Baty (Writer)
Hope it helps you in deciding what step to take to have happy life and brightful career