Admittedly Bollywood is being liked for its dialogues from the 80s movies till now all the dialogues pleases the viewers. But time after time Bollywood believer us with some double meaning content.
Bollywood always sends an inspiring message through its movies. Furthermore, it never fails to entertain us. To conclude, Bollywood is proliferating itself all over the globe. Undoubtedly those songs and catch names of the movies attract the attention of viewers all over the world. Apart from it Bollywood also got a naughty side where it gives us double meaning songs, like “choli ke peeche kya hai”. But this time we bring you 15 top double meaning dialogues that will make you laugh for sure.
15. Sthan Hota Sabhi Ke Paas Hai
No doubt, “3 idiots” was one of the epic comedy movies Bollywood had ever gifted us. And it was the double meaning speech that titillates us the most. And we can never get bore no matter how many times we watch it.
14. Ek Thi Rajesh Khanna Ki Hathi Mere Saathi
If you are looking for a Bollywood movie that packed to the grills with double meaning jokes then “grand masti” is the best you can have.
13. Gun Ke Saath Goli Bhi Chahiye?
“Guddu ki Gun” as the title of the movie is depicting it is a comedy based on double meaning.
12. Langot Ka Pakka Ravi Kumar
“Yaar or koi naam use kar lete” but I do a lot of things in bed.
11. Dil To Center Me Hota Hai
Ranjhana is the movie where you can see Dhanush’s acting at its prime also the movie got nice dialogues.
10. Koi Three-Some, Koi Four-Some Or Main Hand-Some
The line from “kya super cool hain hum” is one of the most savages.
9. Tum Ladki Me Kya Dekhte Ho
8. Or Jyada Or Jyada (Mastizaade)
7. Pachaas Pachaas Kos Door Jab (Chashmebaddoor)
6. Oopar Wale Ne Tumhe Bahut Kuch Diya Hai (Race 2)
5. Soch Soch Ke Hath Dukh Gya
4. Kundan Ke Payjame Ka Naada
3. Jawani Taste Karne Ke Liye Hai
Dirty picture introduced a new version of Vidya Balan and also a new version of funny dialogues.
2. Holi Khelne Ka Shauk Hai Par Pichkari Me Dum Nahi
1. Jo Chahiye Uska Mazaa Raat Ko Hai
The Most Epic One
Going through the dialogues you have seen the naughty side of Bollywood. Please share your views and reviews in the comment section.