The vaccine is the most powerful weapon to fight against COVID-19. Phase IV of the vaccination began on May 1st. In this phase, people above 18 are eligible for the vaccination. The vaccination for above 18 has started all over India. However, it is necessary to register before vaccination. You can register via the Aarogya Setu app or Cowin portal and have to provide your ID like an Aadhaar card. If you do not know about the Vaccination Center near you, you can find it with the help of WhatsApp. MyGovIndia Corona Helpdesk has launched a WhatsApp chatbot. Through this, one can find the nearest COVID vaccination center.
MyGovIndia has provided this information on social media. MyGov Corona Helpdesk will now help people about the nearest COVID vaccination center. The helpdesk supports both Hindi and English languages. However, its default language will be English.
Find your nearest vaccination center right here, through the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot! Simply type ‘Namaste’ at 9013151515 on WhatsApp or visit https://t.co/D5cznbq8B5. Prepare, don't panic! #LargestVaccineDrive #IndiaFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/qbfFlr5G0T
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) May 1, 2021
7 Steps To Find Nearest COVID Vaccination Center
1. First of all, you have to save the number 9013151515 to your phone. It can be saved by any name.
2. After the number is saved, open your WhatsApp account. You can also open it in the WhatsApp web version.
3. Now go to the chatbox of the saved number 9013151515. Send by typing Hi, Hello, or Namaste.
4. Now chatbot will reply to you with 9 options. For vaccination information, type 1 and send.
5. Now chatbot will provide you with 2 options. You have to type 1 and send for the information of the center.
6. Now enter the PIN code of your area or city. You will get the information about the vaccination center.
7. If your registration is not done then the chatbot will also give a link to the Cowin portal. You can register from here.
With these 7 easy steps, you will be able to find the nearest COVID vaccination center. Share this information with your friends and family members as well.