The science results from NASA’s Juno mission to Jupiter portray the largest planet in our solar system as a complex, gigantic and turbulent world.
“We are excited to share these early discoveries, which help us better understand what makes Jupiter so fascinating,” said Diane Brown, Juno program executive at NASA Headquarters in Washington.
NASA’s Juno mission to Jupiter has revealed some new and unexpected discoveries. Here are the truly shocking findings you won’t hear about anywhere else.
1. Fidget spinners are even bigger there
2. NASA still has the funding to do a Jupiter mission
3. People from Jupiter are called Juws
4. The Great Red Spot is indeed sexually transmitted
5. That Malaysian plane
6. None of Jupiter’s moons know about each other
The Juno mission is part of the New Frontiers Program managed by NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
If you wish to share more of these NASA’s Jupiter Mission shocking findings, please share with us in comments.