InformativeTrending

Know Some Lesser Known Things About Darknet, The Dark Side Of Internet

It Is Not Illegal To Access But It Can Lead You To Trouble

Facts-About-Darknetvia
2.53KViews

5. You Can Google Just 4% Of Informations

Facts-About-Darknet
via

It is an interesting fact that Google shows only 4% of the information available on the internet. The rest 96% can be accessed through special browsers.

 

6. You can’t Google Darknet

Facts-About-Darknet
via

You cannot google your way through darknet but you can use some specialized browsers such as Duckduckgo and TOR6/10.

 

7. Not Illegal To Use It But It Can Cause Problems

Facts-About-Darknet
via

Of course, it is not illegal to browse through Darknet but it can lead you to trouble. The active darknet users are always on the radar of the cops. Moreover, there are other people who can target you through it.

 

8. No Personal Calls Between Buyer And Seller

Facts-About-Darknet
via

It is used for illegal trade and to maintain the privacy, no calls have been made between the buyer and seller.

Were you aware of these facts about Darknet? Tell us in the comments.

Entertales is on YouTube, Click here to subscribe for latest videos and updates.

Ravi Dabas
the authorRavi Dabas
A literature student, horror movies lover, laconic speaker, a Muay Thai practitioner, full-time hustler and part-time writer and poet.