1. If you only do what you can do, you’ll never be better than what you are-Master Shifu
2. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
3. You don’t need to meditate for hours and hours to attain inner peace and enlightenment. You need only see, feel, and act from the heart. Let the heart guide you to your peaceful enlightenment.
4. There is no secret ingredient. It’s just you.
5. Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clearer.
6. One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
7. Sometimes we need to do the wrong things, for the right reasons.