Plants are our natural companions and the best friends, for they serve us the most. We get oxygen, food, clothes, paper, furniture, and other wood articles, etc from plants. They are the backbone of our economy as well. They also affect our weather, culture and living style a lot. Apart from all this, these beautiful and attractive creatures also decorate our homes to a unique extent and keep us refreshed with their lush green presence. We can glorify our home with indoor plants.
They also appeal to the visitors and make us think that we are always in the company of nature, breathing fresh oxygen and smelling the sweet fragrance of the bloomed flowers every day. We can manage these indoor plants from various places like Bradshaws Direct, etc. There are a number of ways we can decorate our homes with indoor plants and enhance the standard and style of our living. A few of them are as follows.
Decorate Home With Indoor Plants
- We can use a corner of any room to make it a lovely happy corner adorned with fresh plants. We can maximize the space if we include the corner shelves as well. Along with the books and other accessories, colorful plants will make the whole atmosphere look more cozy and fresh.
- We can decorate our steel-framed tables with each leg serving as a small pot at the base. Refreshing climbers and vines may be placed in the pots, giving the whole table a fabulous colorful look as the climbers and the vines get grown all around the hand bent structure and over to the part of the frame underneath the tabletop.
- Our kitchen can also refresh itself up with the superb idea of a vertical garden placed along a well-lit wall. Surely will it take a little space and will prove both beautiful and useful. We can grow fresh kitchen herbs of our choice which we can use for cooking as well. This very decor will keep our favorite herbs nearby, letting them boost the flavor in our dishes.
- The indoor decorative plants are, no doubt, a key to change the whole atmosphere instantly. We can also decorate our ceilings with the planters hanging upside down. It will save a lot of floor space as well as botheration. They will keep purifying the air and adding color and freshness to the whole decor. A reservoir also features each planter to feed water to the roots time and again.
- Even the washrooms can enjoy some freshness as well. If our washroom has an accent wall featuring some natural stones or wood, we can decorate it with fresh plants. We should manage some round planters and get them fixed at different heights on the wall or we may also integrate them into the wall’s structure and convert them into built-in features. These planters may be filled with ferns or some other resilient plants.
- A big lounge or a living room can be decorated with one single plant serving as a focal point. Obviously, this must have to be a large plant. In order to maximize our space, we should place this single plant into a corner. The corner near the window of the living room will do the best in this regard.
- We can give a nice green make-up to our terrace, balcony, patios, desks, roof and the windows. This can be done by covering the interior part of the boundary walls with fresh aromatic herbs or colorful flowers worth appreciating.
- Even the stairs can be made extraordinary good looking by just placing a single planter at the edge of each step. Here again, we should use sweet smelling and colorful flowering plants to reflect our aesthetic sense.
Thus we can see that, without spending too much, we can adorn our home with natural ornaments like roses, marigold, sunflowers, myrtles, lavender, etc. Check out the most amazing tree houses around the World.