Riddles are great stress busters. Moreover, they give you the opportunity to bring out your inner James Bond. Perhaps, everyone liked to solve the riddles when they were small. So, today we have brought you 10 riddles that will test your brain and eventually bring you the childhood memories. So, just go through the riddles and keep your answers in the mind. You can see the solutions in the bottom of the list.
1. You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I?
You may think it maybe a fish with a raincoat. No, just try to make a guess with a suitable logic.
2. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
We have many things that are ours, but our friends use them more than we do. However, this one is something that you rarely use but others use it almost all the time.
3. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
Let your brain work a little.
4. If They Died Then Who Survived
5. What travels alone but is never alone, has a name but doesn’t exist
Perhaps this one is confusing, but you should give it a try and take your time.
6. Ok Read This One And Try To Find What Is Special In It
7. Perhaps The Most Cerebral One
8. There Is A Crime Like That Just Try To Browse The Answer Inside Your Brain
9. It Is Lighter Than Air, Can You Lift It?
10. Can Anyone Survive After This? Try To Give Illustrations
1. Your Reflection.
2. Your Name.
3. A Map.
4. It Says Every single person died. It means the committed and the married couples survived.
6. The starting letters in the words are in the sequence and they are A to Z.
7. The thief said “I want to die a natural death”.
8. The crime is Suicide.
9. A Bubble.
10. The boy fell from the first step of the 100 feet ladder.
\How many you managed to answer correctly? Share you score in the comment sections.